|—||My psych prof (via silverilly)|
how is “slut” even an insult wtf get that dick grl
- “I love when people have uncontrollable Tourette’s, you know, like — SHIT.”
- “Preparing for “The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell” audio book. Finally, having voices in my head pays off. #SchizophrenicPerks”
- “It’s a genre change for me, it takes place in a 1930s asylum, which is similar to high school but it’s a very different film. I wrote it as well, I play a supporting character. I’m a crazy ass patient, crazy crazy patient.”
- “Where do the other characters in your life fit into the Land of Stories?” (On mental patient in his asylum movie) “He’s probably be in the Dwarf Forest. Where all the other crazies and loons are.”
- “I don’t mean to upset anyone by saying this, but it is just kind of a known fact that a lot of gay kids are very promiscuous and non-exclusive with each other when they have relationships, which is really sad”
- “It’s about smart kids and not about stupid kids who wanna get laid and that’s their biggest goal in life. “
- “I don’t think I have the right parts to appreciate “50 Shades of Grey.”
- “I have not read “Twilight”. I tried reading the first one, but I really feel like I was not…I didn’t have enough estrogen in my body to appreciate it.”
- “There’s nothing more terrifying than teenage girls, because they have so many emotions at once.”
isn’t it funny that lesbians are presumed to hate men, have turned away from men, or never experienced the ~prowess~ of a man
we’re talking about a preference that actively centers around women and they still try to make it fundamentally about men
note to women: not all men are rapists but don’t dress like a whore and be responsible for your actions because all men are rapists
can we just remember that joan calling irene a ‘bitch’ comes directly after irene dehumanizes joan, a woman of color, as a ‘mascot’?
and yet i’ve seen twice as many complaints about joan’s misogyny than i have about irene’s racism (and hell, not even going to cut corners, racialized misogyny since it’s dehumanizing a woman of color as an object for a white man)?
wish some of y’all would take racism as seriously as you do misogyny =|
I’m sorry this is simple. If a bitch calls me a mascot, I get to call her a bitch! If she don’t want to get called names, don’t start none, won’t be none!
My mother taught my sisters and I that our bodies belonged to our father. She told us that if we wanted to alter our bodies by a piercing or tattoo, that had to go through him – even if we were adults. She told us that once we married, our bodies would belong to our husbands, and we would likewise have to get permission from them to alter our bodies in any way.Christian Patriarchy teaches that every female has a god-given male authority, or male “head,” to whom she must submit. And submit means obey. Christian Patriarchy teaches that God speaks to women through their god-give male authorities, and that by obeying these male authorities they are obeying God. In fact, some go so far as to argue that a woman is justified in breaking the law or even sinning if she does so on the order of her god-given male authority, because God will honor her decision to submit to and obey the authority he has placed over her. (Somehow I don’t think law enforcement would do the same.)
bell hooks, Feminism is for Everybody
Every male scriptwriter and author ever writing about women.